Alternative to Nikon MB-d12 - Got One!

Started Jul 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Michael Harvey Contributing Member • Posts: 639
Re: Alternative to Nikon MB-d12 - Got One!

Hey Karl...

I certainly understand your point...over the course of more than 40 years, I've seen quite a bit of 'intellectual property' that I developed in my business earn millions of dollars for others. I accepted that as something to be expected. Besides, there was nothing I could legally do about it anyway...and I've managed a most comfortable living despite the 'piracy'.

When it comes to PHYSICAL property, the odds of having someone duplicate (or at least come close to actual duplication) a product for a lower price, the odds of 'piracy' are probably 100%! Looking back, it seems it has been this way throughout history.

As an aside: I read some of the "late night ramblings" on your website.

Lots of good stuff in those! I don't agree with ALL of your philosophical points but I appreciate your reasoning nonetheless. And the unconstitutionality of the so-called Affordable Health Care Act is simply not debatable.Your brief, clearly stated, comment should be read by all.
--
Mike Harvey

Michael Harvey's gear list:Michael Harvey's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Sigma 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow