85mm 1.2 focus problem?
As its fly-by-wire AF, if the MF is broken then so is the AF. I think MEVBO nailed it: "If he doesn't understand how it works, he may be trying to manual focus with the camera off; which won't work....." (when I bought my first 85L I thought something was wrong also, till I read the manual..lol).
Take any advice given on a forum with a grain a salt. (that includes mine). Nobody is
perfect, though many claim to be.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO