Home decorating tips needed
I currently have a few of my images displayed in my house as part of the "decor". The one that makes the decor decisions suggested that I do a few new ones, since the old ones weren't the right "color" Although technically good, and artistically great (as far as I'm concerned) the whole color issue..........well...........I'm not really going to win that one.
So I tried a few tonight and I would like some input on where to go as far as composition and lighting.
XS / 18-55 / 18-135 / NissinDi622 / Manfrotto MY 7302 Remember, ALWAYS think for yourself.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!