***** Mini Challenge # 270 -- HOLIDAY! *****

Started Jun 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jill Rex Senior Member • Posts: 1,019
Hi Karen...

ParietalPenguin wrote:

I like your title for the first shot. I wouldn't have realized that's what it was, but the title gives me better perspective. Also looks very different than my brain image of an American farm. I really like your 2nd shot, I too like capturing different textures and colors. That would make a great wall hanger! I will make a suggestion, to see if you have tried or considered: maybe less white space between the shots or a background chosen from one the pictures, a light tan or green. The white tends to draw your eyes away from the images. The 3rd shot was a surprise to me, I didn't know it snowed in Africa! I guess I know you have mountains, but I always think of it as being hot. Nice capture!

Thanks so much,yes we do learn from each other about where we live.

The doors, I like your suggestion, as ultimately the wall hanging was what I would like to do, so will try that thanks.

The snow we do have here in our mountain ranges, but it is not close to us so we rarely have the pleasure.
Thanks for your comments.
Cheers,
Jill

Karen

-- hide signature --

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow