My D800E shot for the day
Cheers...it was a one-shot. iPhoto fix was mainly definition, highlights, & sharpness. Then to a minor adjustment, contrast and exposure. This is taken with 24-70/2.8 lens at 48/2.8.
It was a little unstable as I was actually holding the umbrella and the D800E was held by one hand when I took the shot (1/50 sec ISO 200).
I was attempting to show my (other) friend that a rainy day wouldn't spoil a photo day. Matter of just some imaginative thinking.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%