Panasonic ZS15 zoom modes
I just got a Pano ZS15. I have read the manual again and again, but I just don't quite get macro, macro zoom, & izoom. I see what they are, but a strategy for best use (never in manuals, sadly.) is totally unclear. I've been a photographer for 50 years and this is my 6th digital. So...............????? Macro I get. Macro zoom? iZoom? Different for different modes???
Lord help me to consistently follow my own advice.
K10D, Sigma 17-70, Pentax 55-300, 50mm/1.4 SMC Takumar, 28/2.8-Super Takumar-M, Minolta manual 50mm macro lens. Pentax 360 flash, 4 old flashes and a pile of accessories.
Panasonic DMC ZS15
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%