Tokina 135mm/2.8 on a GF1
For years, I've been meaning to pull out some of my lenses from my first real camera, a Canon AE-1. I recently purchased a cheap FD-to-m4/3 converter off ebay and decided to start testing some of my lenses. Today's adventure was a simple walk into my backyard with a Tokina 135mm/2.8 attached to my GF1.
This lens hasn't been used in well over 20 years, but has been carefully stored. It was never a "great" lens, but I've had fairly good luck with it when I was a kid.
The images were shot handheld in raw and PP in Aperture.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%