Continuation of CSC (Compact System Camera) in retreat

Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
T3 Forum Pro • Posts: 20,321
Re: Please don't get emotional

HappyVan wrote:

These are only brands of hardware. As photographers, we should be emotional about the products of photography. The visions, experiences and discourse of story telling.

I agree with you that CSC is here to stay. I never said otherwise.

I agree with you that DSLR is here to stay in the foreseeable future.. I never said that the DSLR is the best choice for everyone. I, myself, use a D3, D5100 and V1. So, I speak from a balanced perspective.

I have set up a hypothesis which will be tested by the facts. The case will be decided by the consumers themselves.

Please do not make a scene. I am not interested in a catfight. Be warned that the moderators are taking an active interest.

Wow, what hypocrisy. First you say, "Please don't get emotional". Then, two sentences later, you say, "As photographers, we should be emotional about the products of photography." So which is it? LOL.

Plus, here's more hypocrisy: for someone who claims he is "not interested in a catfight", you continue to stoke this imaginary "catfight" between DSLR and CSC.

As Marty4650 so astutely stated, "Your obsession with this topic borders on trolling."

T3's gear list:T3's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PL3 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-E1 Samsung NX30 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow