K-30 Q&A

Started May 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Alex Sarbu Veteran Member • Posts: 7,503
Re: Nope.

audiobomber wrote:

Pentax_Prime wrote:

The problem in this case? He doesn't know what he is talking about. The K-30 clearly has the K-r shutter; both by specs and by the incredibly loud sound. Notice how he hasn't posted in the month since being called out.

That's a shame. I hate the sound of my K-x, it's embarrassing in the wrong venue. I keep vacillating on whether to buy a K-30 to replace the K-x, and shutter sound is a definite concern.

I believe the "incredibly loud sound" is caused by the mirror; though the shutter could also be louder.

And if JC doesn't post here often, I'd guess it's because of some very rude people, rather than having to admit an insignificant mistake he apparently made.

By the way, does the shutter unit incorporate the re-arming mechanism/motor? If not, and since that part is the loud one...

Alex

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-1 Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ccd
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow