Seeking advice about X-100
The quality is excellent up to 18x12. I've not printed larger than that, but it certainly looks like it will go larger with no problems.
The lens is excellent.
RAW is fine with the X100, it has a standard Bayer sensor. LR processes them very nicely.
I imagine once you start using the X100 you'll find the Sony gets very little use. Don't get me wrong, the NEX7 is a spectacular technological achievement, but it just doesn't do it for me.
From your post I suspect you will fall in love with the X100.
If you have some galleries you can link to I think I could probably say for sure. It's pretty easy to tell from the kind of pictures you take.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%