X10 cold feet, but not penalized.

Started Jun 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Conrad Birdie Veteran Member • Posts: 6,809
Re: X10 cold feet, but not penalized.

ddtan wrote:

I got cold feet after I sent my X10 in for the sensor to be changed. I was initially tempted by reports that some were getting all new exchanged cameras, but as soon as it left me, out came reports of botched repairs, and more importantly, different image characteristics. And since I was ambivalent about the orbs anyway, I called and asked the service center to send it back unchanged. It was a bit of a surprise to me that they were able to accommodate my request.

I am happy to say that my camera traveled across the country on an 8 day round trip to New Jersey, and returned safely today in the same condition that I shipped it.

I think the sad thing is that you had to do all that because you have lost confidence in Fuji's ability to repair the camera in the first place. I am sure Fuji leadership would not be very happy to hear of the non trust issues that are occurring now also.

Clearly Fuji is taking a huge hit in customer satisfaction over these issues, and that is sad.

-- hide signature --

Conrad Birdie

"The truest measurement of a man's heart is not what he does when he has wealth, but what he does when he doesn't".

Conrad Birdie's gear list:Conrad Birdie's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P510 Olympus E-510
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow