Could the new X10 sensor need new firmware.
These are shot with the new sensor I think they pop and how, negligible noise and deals very well with some awkward specular highlights. Apart from the missed ballpoint pen in pic 1 it is very zen like. I think this sensor is the equal of the old and no orbs.
The gamma of these pics is set for printing on an Epson Stylus Photo using Claria inks so will seem overexposed if viewed at full brightness.
I think that the new sensor is an L shooting sensor and resort to pixel binning is only necessary when you need DR400 at ISO 100 (as in pic 1) or ISO in excess of 800. IMO.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%