3D Photo Frame for the Panasonic Lens
Hi guys I am getting the Panasonic 3D lens mostly for curiosity reasons as it was for sale super cheap.
I have got next to no knowledge about 3D technology.
I have never even gone to see a movie in 3D (le gasp! Don't lynch me!)
But I am curious. Can you mention any 3D photo frame which can be "compatible" with the 3D lens or can 3D images be converted for a photo frame or is it just a universal thing and requires no converting?
I own the OM-D E-M5 so I am curious about this.
Having a 3D photo frame sitting on a table would be a nice decoration really and something for people to check out.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power