First time posting here. Usually post in the Canon forums, but I guess I've gotten tired of talking about gear!
I work for a non-profit, and do a lot of documentary type photos/videos to be used in promotional pieces of different countries we work in. Anyway, always looking to get better and to have a good "mirror" of my photos, so would love some C&C so I can not be tied to the pictures I love, but can hear which ones were bad, which were great, and were room for improvement is from others.
Haiti was very difficult to photograph, as many of these areas became dangerous as soon as I left the car, so I had very little time, but its what I could get. Really sad place for sure...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!