converter for electricity in Europe

Started Jun 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
hsps2 Regular Member • Posts: 381
Re: converter for electricity in Europe

Like most chargers these days, the G1X charger is rated for "100-240V". So you do not need a voltage converter when traveling in Europe. But you will need a plug adapter that fits over the two prongs on your charger. Those are easy to find and should only cost a few dollars. They're typically available at most electronics stores, airport shops and online sellers. Check out Amazon. You can get a pack of 6 for as little as $2.00 (total) and others vary from $1.00 a piece to $7.00 or $8.00 a piece.
I'd recommend buying one or two before you get on the plane.

HansNM wrote:

Hi all - I'm going to Spain and France in 3 weeks with my G1 X. Should I wait til I'm there to buy an electrical converter to recharge my US battery or can I buy one here?

-- hide signature --


-- hide signature --


 hsps2's gear list:hsps2's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow