Looking to mount a 9x20 Savage Vinyl...
I saw Paper mounting kits on Adorama, but is anyone aware of products that help with the mounting of vinyl?
I'm going to be setting up a permanent backdrop (which is why I don't want to use paper; I'd like to set it up just once). I was thinking about going to "Picture People" and seeing how they did it. I'd just like to set it up perfectly, once. Kind of like this: http://diyphotography.net/low-profile-low-cost-backdrop-wall-mount
The biggest problem is my space; I'd almost have to hang it from the ceiling, as the location won't have a solid wall behind it (throughout the width of the screen).
I'd love any tips, links, or advice! Thanks!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4