Questions About Selling *ist D
I am about to sell my long-unused *ist D to a colleague for whom it will be all the camera that she needs. Before passing it over to her, I could use help with a couple of questions.
1. It comes, of course, with the first version of Pentax's processing software. Is there a place where she can download the current version? Will Pentax allow her to? I don't find such a download on Pentax's web site.
2. I always shot PEFs with this camera. She will probably shoot JPEGs. I recall users complaining that JPEGs were soft and lack brilliance. What settings should I use for sharpening and brilliance so that she is pleased with the images?
Thanks for your help.
P.S. I'll be glad to see this fine camera back in use.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4