N5 + 50/1.8 steady focus in videos
I hope someone can post a tip.
5N + 50/1.8 is my current set-up. I try to film, but the AF starts playing with me.
When I film my girls do gymnastics or walk/run in a room - I have a hard time keeping the focus. I have trie various set-up combinations, but cannot control the focus very well.
Eg. the person is close to the camera, who then walk away from the camera - the focus starts to go off. Eventually catches up , but I dont want the focus to got out at all.
Any good tips for keeping a steady focus when filming a lot of action in a room?
TH, Copenhagen, DK
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!