OMD and Hexanon 57/1.2 and an IR pic too...
got the adapter in and some sun....
all quickly done hand-held and sharpened/resized...(IS on set to 55mm). they might be a little over sharpened. shot RAW then converted to TIFF in Oly Viewer then converted to/for web in PS3.
i think f4 for the spider/web
1/10 f2 hand-held(IS on) and breezy...it looks as though the OMD will do real nice IR
(Hoya R72 and real quick channel mixer conversion). i remember the E3 or E5 (maybe it was the lens?) showed a real prominent hot spot.
in my opinion this old lens warrants some tripod action to really see whats what.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!