Would you still buy a D90 today?

Started Jun 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mannypr Veteran Member • Posts: 3,363
Re: Would you still buy a D90 today?

I just sold my D90 and have been wondering what to buy with the money plus something else I will be putting in. It's been about a month that I sold it and I still haven't bought anything because if I sold my D90 it was to get me something better and I already have a D7000 which I consder to be a better camera in all respects.

The D90 is such a good camera that I'm having problems replacing it with something substantially better (at least in built). D300 maybe ? In any event to answer your question the D90 even though it is a three year old technology camera it can still hold it's own against the newer generation of camera .We have gotten to a point in which advancement in image quality are moving at a snails pace .

I truly believe your best bet would be to get yourself a D7000 because the D7000 is a camera that has everything I would have which the D90 had but didn't. If you can swing it go for it . If not the D90 would be your best bet in the Nikon lineup of DSLR cameras. It still is a great camera .

Mannypr's gear list:Mannypr's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow