I am really liking the HS30 and getting more comfortable with it. Of course, it helped having the HS25 for two weeks before that! I mainly went to the HS30 because of the EVF. I have been trying to follow Kim Letkeman's suggestions for EXR camera's.
Don't happen to have that link handy at the moment. He had a review of the HS25
there, too. Hopefully will be going out on Saturday and getting some good scenery
shots on Saturday. Thanks. MtnCat.
NOEL 100 wrote:
How are you finding the HS30?
Judging by your pictures your getting fairly comfortable with it.
Wonderful scenery.-- hide signature --
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%