ZS19 going back......ugh!
I am so bummed! I took my new ZS19 out today to put it through test shots. After about 20 shots it got STUCK in the on position at full telephoto zoom. I could not get any thing to work. If I tried to power it off it stayed on. If I tried to go to wide angle it stayed zoomed in. Nothing worked.
When I got home I decided to take the battery and card out. It did power off at that point. I put the battery back in and it powered on and functioned normally again.
I am returning it as it is only about 3 weeks old. I am so disappointed. Do I trust getting a new one? I am going on an Alaskan cruise at the end of July and would hate for this to happen while on my trip!!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!