My first outing with my D800
I have seen many people up loading their first few pictures with their D800. I thought I would show mine. It's not your typical PET picture. I was able to go and cover a concert in London in low lighting and was only using one of the 51 focus points (as I forgot to change it to 3D tracking). As you can imagine I came across a few out of focus pictures and 50% of the pics came out in focus. I was using a 50mm 1.4F nikon lens. I only used the internal flash once (not in these pics). I used Auto ISO which gave great results.
Let me know what you guys (and ladies) think.
I think these photos could have been taken with pretty much any camera. Not showing any capabilities of the D800.
Just enjoy what you do.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%