$700 fix

Started Jun 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
JW PHOTO Senior Member • Posts: 2,984
Who made the darn camera?

Grey market, blue market, red market who cares! All I care about is who made the piece of junk with the known faulty shutter? Yes, Fuji made the camera and Fuji knows it has a sticky shutter problem. It doesn't matter if it's grey market or the third owner. JUST FIX THE DARN THING! Automobile companies have recalls all the time and they are on cars that are years old. Plus, they might not even be owned by the original owner. I have the original Canon 5D that I bought used from Henry's. I knew of the mirror problem before I bought it and contacted Canon about it before I made the purchase. Canon told me not to worry and that they would stand behind the mirror and all I had to do was send it to them. Now that's what a good company does with a known problem they made. I also know there are probably hundreds of folks that hate Canon's customer service, but I'm not one of them. If this were my Fuji and Fuji did this to me, it would be my last Fuji. I have a short list of dealers and products that I will NEVER buy/buy from again. And I mean NEVER. Fuji can do what they think is right or what is in their best interest at the moment, but I'm sorry they are wrong. JohnW

JW PHOTO's gear list:JW PHOTO's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix E550 Zoom Kodak EasyShare C875 Kodak EasyShare Z1285 Olympus C-3030 Zoom Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P52 +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow