SX40 and a bird in the hand
So glad you enjoyed these photos. I am getting reasonably comfortable with the SX40 which, in some ways, is more complicated to get the hang of than my old 10D and A620. Wish there was a hard copy of the manual ! I bought the camera last October during our annual visit to Palm Springs where I got some initial practise with the hummimg birds. Can't wait for our next visit and all that sunshine.
As far as PP, well I think I did a little (verylittle) sharpening in Elements6 but by and large I leave well alone.
The hand in question is that of my wife Ann who came to the rescue when one of the little guys had a crash landing on his first attempt out of the box.
Thanks again for your kind comments and best regards.
PS Without wishing to bore you here are a couple more which I think are fun.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%