iDVD stalls with iPhoto slideshow
I did a short slideshow [80 images, 8:30 run time] which plays nicely in iPhoto.
When I try exporting to iDVD from iPhoto [from iPhoto's 'share' menu] iDVD launches - and that's all it does. I've left it running overnight and the little beach ball is still spinning in the morning.
Activity monitor shows 99% CPU usage, with over a gig of free memory. THis is not starved for resources, as only one CPU is pegged [the other one bounces between idle and three quarter scale. [I've done force quite from the activity monitor, and in theory a snapshot of activity was sent to Apple]
Exporting to a movie, importing to iMovie and then burning to DVD works - or almost works as the playback is not smooth.
Can anyone report an success - or propose any alternate way of burning a slideshow to DVD?
Save the Earth! Collect the entire set!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%