best video setup for the e-m5?
My OM-D settings for video and I'm happy with it so far after many tries :
1) I use manual focus mode (I use FN1 to get the primary focus)
2) I have assigned AEL to FN2 to avoid constant tries of the camera to fight with light variations
3) I have assigned Digital tele-converter to REC button, this is useful sometimes to get more reach with no IQ drop
4) I use aperture priority mode
I've stored all this in Myset2
5) I limit the use of panning
|Perfection in Repetition by Nilesh Trivedi|
from Your City -Repetition
|a century before powerpointP1540926 by nt35|
from Books - Macro only
|Red splash by millan|
|1958 Edsel-8060 by vbuhay|
from E is for...