Nikon D90 color issues
I've recently purchased a Nikon D90, and I've encountered a somewhat weird issue: the camera doesn't seem able to reproduce a certain color.
I'm trying to photograph a particular kind of flower (not sure what it is exactly, color is a purplish red) and I don't seem to be able to get the color right. I've tried experimenting with White Balance (both Kelvin and the custom setting), changing the color settings around and I still don't seem to be able to get it. Even when the rest of the image looks natural, the flower is still the wrong color.
Any ideas what I should try next?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%