Wait for new 50 f1.8? or ......
I have a M50 f1.7 and a K55 f1.8 but I have a need for AF. I also have a 35 f2.4 which is great optically but I need a slightly longer FL. So, any insight as to whether I should wait for the new 50 f1.8 with new optical design or stick with the try & true 50 f1.4? The difference in cost is not my concern.
|I am an Elephant by Bibix|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 5, E
|Mossy forest panorama by Jill Hancock|
from Your point of view
|Ship Moon and Stars by LJJohnston|
from For creative newbies only..