I'm loving the OM-D (w/pics)!
Very nice. I especially like the sign - the colors are so subtle and natural.
I just got my OM-D on Friday with the 12-50mm and the Panasonic/Leica 25mm f1.4.
Here are a few photos of a friend's back garden.
The indoor shots (without flash) were excellent as well.
I also shot video at 1080p and both the video and sound where excellent.
So far so good for the OM-D especially with the Panasonic/Leica 25mm f1.4 prime.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%