Help on perplexing PS issue

Started Jun 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
detectorman Regular Member • Posts: 150
Re: Help on perplexing PS issue

My Mac version of Photoshop has a "place" command in the file pull-down that is used to place something like an image on a document. You might try that.

If you are using a Mac, are dragging, or "option" dragging the photo?

I do this sort of thing, but I use InDesign and place the images into it's document where they can be arbitrarily rotated, scaled, etc. I believe that Illustrator can also do this.

Let us know when to call the hospital.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow