Fisheye correction within Aperture (plugin) : Recommendations?
Could anyone recommend some fisheye correction programs that work with Aperture 3? I see the fisheye hemi plugin, some software by human software and have heard of some other ideas as well but not sure which is the right direction.
I'd like something that can be customized more than fisheye-hemi, maybe have some default settings so I could come up with a setting for an automated workflow with my lenses in different conditions (underwater, dry land, really close or whatever).
Or should I wait for aperture 4 which of course will have every feature under the sun?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jun 1, 2012|
|Jun 1, 2012|
|Jun 2, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)