Want to have a laugh?

Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Malcolm Turner Senior Member • Posts: 1,343
Re: Want to have a laugh?

My missus and I must have been silly. We booked a guy who was by far the best wedding photographer in Belfast at the time and who we knew personally ( I'm very much an amateur and he was SO helpful to us enthusiast). We then left it to him and did what we were told. We had a great day, the photographs were FUN and they captured the day beautifully.

When I say FUN - example outside the church. We were married a week before Christmas, with beautiful winter sunshine. My best man and I were wearing photochromic glasses which had gone black.

"You two - you'd better take your glasses off. You look like something from the Secret Service"
David and I obeyed
"That's no good - nobody will recognize you. Put them back on"

We can still look back at our photos and they capture the memories of a very happy day.

He was so good it cost us plenty - we'd agreed a package of 27 pics in an album (he normally shot 36).On us he shot 48 (4 films @ 12) with two duplicates - he thought Anne had blinked on one, and another in case of a nudge. We couldn't leave ANY of them out, so finished up buying all 46!
But thank you Lionel.
Moral - book the right professional, and trust them to do their job.

Malcolm Turner's gear list:Malcolm Turner's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony SLT-A77 Sony a99 II Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
rer
SBS
eNo
eNo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow