Golden Gate Bridge 75th Anniversary - Photo Essay [20 imgs]

Started May 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Martysj Regular Member • Posts: 183
Re: Golden Gate Bridge 75th Anniversary - Photo Essay [20 imgs]

Daniel,

Thanks for the kind words. My photos of that night were all right. There were nothing wrong with them technically. But they were also very cold and calculated. Yours, OTOH, were very organic and full of life. If I can do it all over again, I will pick your location in a heartbeat. Viewer involvement is the key! Come to think about it, I guess the only picture that sort of have some heart and soul is this one

I don't normally post on the web and I have not done anything with Youtube before. Plus the video is about 4GB (shot on the ZS20 using 1080p60). It may take me a while to go over that hump.

danielsonkin wrote:

Thank you, Myst, Gene, Jack, Nathan, Winnie, Marty, Bill for your kind feedback. The location we chose was perfect because we were able to see both the Crissy Field and bridge fireworks easily. I'd love to see your video of the fireworks from the other side of the bridge, Marty. Could you post it on YouTube? Your shot of the bridge is incredible.
Daniel
--
http://danielsonkin.smugmug.com/

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow