Which lense for NikonD7000...?
avid eye wrote:
Hi all, I’m planning to buy a Nikon D7000. I am in dilemma about which lense to buy. I can spend 20500 INR (400 USD). The lense can be a all-in-one zoom lense or the one that has any focal length between 18mm and 200 or 300mm. My expectations are,
1. I should reach the distant objects
2. I should be able to shoot fast moving things around.
3.good image quality
Those are three unusual qualities to seek if one only has one lens. If I am going to take you literally, you seem to want a telephoto zoom (satisfying #1) with good af (#2) that is above the level of a kit lens in terms of iq. The typical 55-2/300 satisfy #1 but are not always so quick to focus. The 70-300 zoom offered by Nikon and Tamron both satisfy all three criteria but only the Tamron falls within your budget brand new. I have one and it is great. My only question is what will you do for all those midrange focal lengths? Is covering those fl's not a concern?
I didn't notice this is an old thread. It would be more appropriate to ask what the op has done.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)