X10 - "Stainway & Sons"
Kim Letkeman wrote:
Very nice shot.
It is amusing to me that there are many ORBs in the image, but they are distorted by the finish of the piano. That tells me that they are probably not ORBs ... but they look the same anyway ... weird.
They look like reflections of the room lights to me.
Any camera would probably render them the same way.
I think the "orbs" only occur around pinpoints of high intensity light.
BTW, It's "Steinway" not Stainway
To err is Human. To really foul things up you need a computer.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%