16-9 adapter ERR01 fault, any clue?
Just received a V3 16-9 adapter to use my Nikon AFS lenses on Canon. The adapter fits nicely, diafragm works an all, but maybe I did a mistake and ordered the one with the chip
I get ERR01 communication fault between lens and camera 'clean contacts', no way the camera wants to take an image, except when I use live view (which I don't want to do). I looked for a support email address on the 16-9 website, to no avail.
Anyone had the same problem with this V3 chipped adapter and found a solution?
Nikon NPS member
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%