Stock about to increase?
I called Ritz last week just to inquire about prospective delivery of the D800. I was told that they are expecting a bunch of cameras in June. He suggested that I order from them and keep my B&H order as well so I don't lose my place. (I did not because I'm not interested in having my credit card out there multiple times).
Interestingly, an online rep at B&H told me on Friday that I should be in the next batch. I hope he's correct. (BTW: I ordered on Feb. 8).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%