Depth of Field on the M43 is in fact better not worse.....

Started May 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
bobn2
bobn2 Forum Pro • Posts: 55,677
Re: I'll take that as a "yes", then

boggis the cat wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

How about you try to stick to factual information -- or is that a losing proposition given what a dog's breakfast the "equivalence" application is?

Factual information is what I deal in, and non-factual misinformation is what you deal in.

Which is why your post is simply a series of personal attacks, information man.

It is a fact that you are not telling the truth, therefore what I say is factual information. And as we see here, rather than provide evidence that you are telling the truth (in which case I'd have to withdraw the statement) all you do is engage in irrelevant personal attacks of your own.

Keep it up Bob. Got your next alias picked out yet?

I've had this one six years now, and the only reason I had an interregnum where I needed new ones is that your friend the Artificer Sergeant-Major was running a complaint button campaign against me to distract from inconvenient facts which didn't fit his (and your) fanboy agenda. He even bragged about it, so there's not much disputing it. Anyway, the question that I got banned a lot for telling the truth has no bearing at all on your mendacity.
--
Bob

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow