Printer profile saved and moved to new OS?
Ill be getting a couple ssd's as an upgrade soon and Ill have to re-install the OS along with everything else. My question is hopefully simple and im hoping someone has already had experience.
Will I need to re-create my printer profiles I made with the Colormunki or can I simply copy them to an external HDD and then place them in the proper folder after the OS is installed again?
Wasn't sure whether this could be done. If i have to ill do them all over again but I just recently created profiles after loading my ink tanks with OCP ink.
Any help is appreciated.
Cheers. Cheers to what we possess within ourselves. Cheers to the possibilities of this day.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%