NEX-F5

Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
kage Senior Member • Posts: 1,480
Re: How big are you expecting this F5 to be?

Fair point, except that in the case of people that need to use it all the time or may need to use the flash they needn't remove it to have it rolling around in their pocket "just in case". It is a simple matter of screwing it onto the camera and leaving it on there. Plus there is the included camera strap flash case.

The point being that it allows people the choice to go either way (which was a brilliant design decision).

• k

edwardaneal wrote:

it goes both ways - I love the low light capabilities of my nex cameras and in low light I hate flash and avoid it like the plague, but in daylight shooting people I almost always want fill flash, it brightens faces, eliminates shadows and just makes them better. I love the built in flash of my NEX-7. with it I dont have to worry if I need to put the extra flash in my pocket "just in case"

kage's gear list:kage's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony RX100 Sony RX100 II +35 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow