Micro Four thirds is a picture quality compromise.

Started May 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
bobn2 Forum Pro • Posts: 57,683
Re: Uhm no, you are mistaken...

dotborg wrote:

MadsR wrote:

35mm frame is called, a 35mm frame...

It got the name "full frame" because it uses the full frame of a 35mm film, unlike half-frame cameras that used half the frame of a 35mm film (vertically, like movie cameras)

Actually, it got it's start in movie cameras, so what you are calling half-frame is actually full frame.

It seems that the official terminology is now 'Four Thirds' and 'Full Size'

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow