The wedding went well...

Started May 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Danel Senior Member • Posts: 2,905
My two cents

A lot of folks have given you there opinion so I may as well throw in my two cents.

First, I have to say that I very much like your compositions. You have a good eye for photography. I see that in these shots and I have seen it in many others you have posted on this forum. You are a good photographer.

I do have two post processing suggestions for you that I think will make this particular batch of photos look a bit better. Number one, in what ever post processing program you use do a color correction or auto white balance. Then, number two, boost your mid tones, because most of the shots you posted are a little too high key, unless that was a look you were deliberately going for.

So what I am saying is that while the photos you posted are good, really good in fact, I would just have processed them a bit differently. That, of course, is just my opinion and you and others may disagree. I will also add that I always take a look whenever I see that you have posted some photos because I really do love the way you compose your images.

Danel's gear list:Danel's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD800 IS Canon PowerShot G15 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow