Nex 5n + Fujian 35mm (PICTURES)
I've had this lens for a while and there's a few things I don't like about it:
1. It's not the sharpest lens in the world. we all know that. things get pretty unusable if you don't shoot your subjects dead centre, however I do find it gets a bit better when stopped down to 2.8 - 5.6, but everyone loves shoot wide open!
2. Focussing is reversed. (nikon shooter) that annoys me, but it's only a little thing.
that's all I have BAD to say about this lens. I absolutely love it. period. The look this lens gives is amazing and considering it set me back a whole $40 with the adaptor, i'd say it's a steal. Great size, great focal length, all round awesome. Enough talking, here are a few photos i've taken with it.
I took these photos a few months ago when I was token tour guide for my family from overseas. The EVF made a big difference IMO in terms of ergonomics, manual focussing and the occasional video i'd shoot.
Photos are shot in Manual, generally wide open and JPEG. Quite happy with the overal IQ SOOC jpeg gives me, but I find AWB is hit or miss, so I generally set that before I shoot in different lighting. The photo of the bull ant was shot with the supplied extension tube fujian give you. Any questions, please feel free to ask and of course, enjoy.
SO yeah.. That's it from me really. I am overall really happy with the lens and the whole NEX system in general. Coming from DSLR's to NEX has been a breath of fresh air (although I do use DSLR's for work everyday) and i'm definitely excited to go on my first overseas holiday without the bulk, weight and obviousness of the DSLR and take the 5n with 35 1.7 and 16mm 2.8 only.. fingers crossed..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!