Mysterious reading of portable hard disc
My MBP unable to read my portable hard disc. The light just went blinking instead of stable. I plug in another hard disc and it can read. So I thought something wrong with the 1st disc. So went to the vendor where I bought the hard disc and discovered the socket that connected with the casing (the one that received USB cable) has loose connection and the hard disc is still ok. He advise me to buy a new casing. Ok, no problem for me since its a cheap thing.
So got a new casing, tested at the shop and all went well. Came back, connect to same MBP and same problem again. Still can't read. Not convince, I connect to my PC and its able to read.
I know hard disc is cheap. I could easily buy another new hard disc and get it transfer via my PC.
But I like to know why like that.--
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%