Weevils and hoverfly......again.
Thanks for posting the photo of your set up. I have the tamron 90 also. I hope you don't mind a few questions.
How many mm of extension do you use?
What is that protecting your LCD? Where did you get it? I assume it works well for you. My LCD on my Sony gets smeared real easily. Thanks in advance.
Thanks, I use a Nikon SB600, shoe mounted with a home made diffuser. Here is the setup:
very nice shots, especially the first. you have the flash/lighting very well controlled. what kind of flash/setup are you using?-- hide signature --
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4