Xpro 1 metering anomalies
Hello - a couple of days ago I went out for a shoot and was concerned that a good few shots were overexposed. I did a little basic trial today and the following are the results:
1st shot taken in manual using my reliable incidence meter.
2nd shot in aperture priority with the multi metering selected.
3rd shot in aperture priority with spot metering selected
4th shot in apertujre priority with average metering selected.
All shots taken in iso 200, raw,converted in silky.
The incidence and spot metered shots are fully usable. The other two are too overexposed.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4