OM-D E-M5 Continous AF
I tried continuous AF (with L Sequential shooting) and when trying to focus to not moving subject seems to me that AF oscillate (just few mm/cm) around correct focus (back-front-back-…) more than is needed.
Single AF works perfect and focus quickly and precisely.
Could be that E-M5 trying to predict subject movement ?
What’s your experience?
AF for moving subjects it's not so bad as it's presented in some reviews
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%