NX100 Classic Monochrome
Does anyone know if It is possible to simulate colored filters (Yellow, orange, red, green, etc) in the NX Classic style?
When in the Picture Wizard, the Classic (B&W) style menu shows an slider for selecting a color also an slider for selecting the saturation (-4 to +4) ; however I am not seeing any significant changes in the images (in the screen) when playing with those sliders!
I know if I want better monochromes the wise way is to develop the RAWs in LR for example. But I dont want pp at all. Any ideas are welcome.
Some recent B&W streetshots (NX100 with Sony 50mm f1.4, Helios 44M6 58mm f2, etc) in my photoblog http://www.sergiodelucena.com/blog
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%