Goslings with the 100-300mm

Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Triggr Happy Regular Member • Posts: 321
Re: A word from your sponsor.......ENOUGH!

jalywol wrote:

You have taken a wonderful moment in Nature, and instead of looking at the photo content, which was my intent, you have gone on a total rude and inappropriate rant about the pixel-level qualities of the images and the equipment used in their capture.

I have requested from DPR that this thread be removed. Nice work ruining a wonderful experience that I simply wanted to share with others who might also get some enjoyment from it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

-Janet

You are right, I am sorry for being a jerk. Just to try to make up I am posting these I took last year while driving from work. (GH2+100-300)

I snapped them as quickly as I could before parking my car on the shoulder and getting out in front of that big truck and stirring the little family back. Another lady driver got out to help me and we picked them up and placed them behind barrier in the grass away from traffic.
I hope their mother found them and they lived happily ever after.

oh, the traffic did stop while we were doing the rescue, except for the left 2 lanes, drivers in those lanes were not aware of what's going on.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow